Sunday, October 17, 2010

Gimp On Down Today! Heck, We're Givin' 'Em Away!!

OK. been a mite quiet lately from this side-o-the-fence, many good excuses, but why bore you? You aren't a tunnel, after all, are you?

So yesterday I do the 4th installment of my prolotherapy. Most painful one yet, because I took less pain meds that I should have, so my fault. But now I know with great certainty I am NOT a masochist. No way in hell do I get any jollys out of that. No siree. But now, my doc and me? We're on first scream basis. No more of those icky formalities - we just jump right in there and stick those needles where they most want to go - straight through your lowest pain setting.

Seriously, we are continuing to go deeper into the sinus tarsi region, and also along all the original surgical scar areas. Did I say tender? Oh, my. But hopefully, when the initial inflammation subsides, (two-three days or so) I'll begin to see some distinct benefits, I'll keep ya'll informed!

Heads Up

Once again, I implore each of you to pass this blog on to others with post-club feet. I know there are lots more clubbies out there, but I also know how many clubbies want it kept secret, like thats gonna make things any easier. I mean, come onnnn! Hasn't ever worked before, and I doubt very much it will ever work at all. So send 'em on in - we don't bite!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, I feel ya. I never had the deep stuff, only neuro-prolo, and along the original scars was awful. Much love and strength from over here.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Truth About Talipes! Your comments are welcome, and strongly encouraged. We with post-club feet are the best sources of information about the issues we face. Join in! (If your comment fails to appear, make a second attempt - Blogger is known to have "issues" with Comment upload from time to time.) And right now, it seems it does not want to display comments on the main page, but it will show them for individual posts, so don't give up yet!!!