Sunday, July 8, 2012

First Annual (I Hope) Post-Clubby Dinner and Get Together

So, for those clubbies not on the Facebook group, as well as the casual passers-by, I am announcing the first Annual PCF Dinner and Hob-Knob, to be held this year in San Francisco, on August 18. The day will include a visit to a real therapeutic shoe maker, and will include an informal gait analysis, and then, dinner at a waterfront restaurant here in San Francisco. The say will begin about 2 PM, with dinner around 6. If this is a date you can make, please contact me by leaving me an email address and I will email you the particulars. All clubbies welcome, and your partners, as well, though I will handle the cost of dinner for the clubbies only (somewhat limited in the old wallet, so I have to keep it in reason, but the restaurant is within reason, and the food is very good!)

I hope you can make it, but if not this year, make early reservations for next year now! Hope to see you on August 18, 2012!!

1 comment:

  1. I am really looking forward to this meet up Willy. Thank you for putting it together. No need to foot the tab for dinner though! ;) Have you posted it on Craigslist? I sure would like to meet some local Clubbies in the Sacramento area who would like to attend or just meet for coffee in Sac.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Truth About Talipes! Your comments are welcome, and strongly encouraged. We with post-club feet are the best sources of information about the issues we face. Join in! (If your comment fails to appear, make a second attempt - Blogger is known to have "issues" with Comment upload from time to time.) And right now, it seems it does not want to display comments on the main page, but it will show them for individual posts, so don't give up yet!!!