Friday, August 5, 2011

Anyone Out There? And, More Knee News Now!

OK, it seems my last post went, I don't know, nowhere? I am prepared to spend my own money, and lots of time and effort, to get this international on-line meeting/conference idea for Club Foot Week going and on schedule. But I really need to know what you all want with such an idea, and whether you are even interested in participating. I am hoping the answer is yes to everything, but I can only make it what it is, not what I want it to be. So, please chime in here!! Does such an idea have any resonance with you? And will you be interested in participating? If so, what topics would you like to see addressed?

Please get in touch, here, where all excellent clubbies congregate!!

In other news, the knee continues it's misappropriation of my time, attention, and money. Having an MRI today, hopefully this new doc will prove himself worthy to view and attend to the knee of doom and bad lunch service. The X-ray was quite pretty, and as expected, nada revealed from that quarter. I turn 58 tomorrow, and I feel 98. Whoopee.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to The Truth About Talipes! Your comments are welcome, and strongly encouraged. We with post-club feet are the best sources of information about the issues we face. Join in! (If your comment fails to appear, make a second attempt - Blogger is known to have "issues" with Comment upload from time to time.) And right now, it seems it does not want to display comments on the main page, but it will show them for individual posts, so don't give up yet!!!