Monday, August 29, 2011

The Beat(down) Goes On

Whew. Maybe I should just stop there for today. But, you know me better than that. Rough weekend, especially last night. The knee has gotten more range of motion back, but the deep ache and occasional spike of Thor's Hammer beneath the kneecap is too special to remain asleep for long. Maybe four hours max last night, and fully awake by 4. And besides the knee itself, all the muscles in the lower leg that attach to that knee are playing rough. They've decided it's all my fault, and they are giving me plenty of grief over it. I especially like what my anterior tibialis is doing - it's got a certain rhythm when it throbs.

But, one day at a time, right?

Still working on the final shape for the on-line forum, and I should have that finished soon, along with a final time schedule. Stay tuned here for more details, and over at the FB group, as well.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go chew on the edge of my desk. At least it's real wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to The Truth About Talipes! Your comments are welcome, and strongly encouraged. We with post-club feet are the best sources of information about the issues we face. Join in! (If your comment fails to appear, make a second attempt - Blogger is known to have "issues" with Comment upload from time to time.) And right now, it seems it does not want to display comments on the main page, but it will show them for individual posts, so don't give up yet!!!