Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Calling Clubbies All Over The World!

Now, I know you folks outside the US are looking at this blog (I have my spies!) but I'm apparently not speaking your language. You should note, however, the Translation feature over there on the right panel of the blog. The All Powerful Oz, er, Google supplies this little gem, so you one single visitor from Laos (yes, I thought it was you! How's it going over there?) might be encouraged to take another look, and in your own language! How's that for service?!

And on a similar note - I would really like to hear from folks with post-club feet in other countries, or even uncorrected club feet. This is a forum for all of us who are dealing with the effects of our syndrome on our daily lives, and to gain insight, support, and ideas for dealing with that impact. So please, do weigh in here. What resources do you have, what resources do you lack? What have you done to get relief? What would you like to know about resources in other countries, whether you are going to travel, or just to see what else may be available?

Come on in - we don't bite. That's over on the dental blogs. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I was born with bi-lateral talipes. I'm in the U.K. My problem, in later years, has been finding someone who understands. My G.P. has finally sent me to an amazing consultant who will perform a triple arthrodesis on my right foot/ankle on October 12th.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Truth About Talipes! Your comments are welcome, and strongly encouraged. We with post-club feet are the best sources of information about the issues we face. Join in! (If your comment fails to appear, make a second attempt - Blogger is known to have "issues" with Comment upload from time to time.) And right now, it seems it does not want to display comments on the main page, but it will show them for individual posts, so don't give up yet!!!